Areas of Practice
Seaside Conveyancing assists with all stages of NSW property transactions when buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, our services include:
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law.
- Drafting and reviewing Contracts for Sale.
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan.
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, GST and disbursements such as search and registration fees.
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self-managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates.
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified and limited, strata, community, crown or leasehold.
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common.
- Statutory warranties, contract conditions, and special conditions.
- Section 66W Certificates, the cooling off period and deposits.
- Put and Call Options.
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts.
- Dispute resolution and litigation.
- Commercial property including leases.
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Home Building Act 1989.
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages.
- Execution of contracts, exchange, and settlement.
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances.
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant.
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and registering with the Land Titles Office.
- The advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches.
Call us to discuss the specific property you are considering buying.